Attract Whatever You Want in Life


In life, you become what you believe you are. We've all heard the term ‘self-fulfilling prophecy'. We talk about self-defeating attitudes, self-sabotage and courting failure. We believe that self development means erasing those negatives.

Somehow, in all the talk of negatives and defeatist attitudes, we neglect to look at the flip side of the personal self development equation - the Universal Law of Attraction. The law of abundance attraction is the base belief behind the power of positive thinking. The Law of Attraction simply states that we attract what we want in life. Stop and REALLY think about that for a moment.

We attract what we want in life.

According to this quantum law of attraction, what you have in your life right now is what you have invited into your life by focusing on it. But, you might be thinking, I WANT to be wealthy. If it's true that we attract what we want in life, why is it that I'm struggling just to meet my bills? Let me tell you a story.

There is a salesman that I know. A few years ago, he was struggling towards a goal he had set for himself - to achieve 100 sales a week for four straight weeks. It never failed, though. For three weeks, he would write 100 sales - but no matter what he did, he could never hit his goal that fourth week. "I was doing everything right," he told me. "Every morning, I started off with a positive affirmation - I will write 100 sales this week. It SHOULD have worked. But that fourth week eluded me time after time. Then one morning, I stopped to really listen to myself. ‘I will write 100 sales this week', my mind said. ‘but I never can get that fourth week,' I answered myself. I wasn't focusing on the positive - I'm three-fourths of the way to my goal. I was seeing the negative. I decided right then and there that I WILL do it this week... and I did."

Abundance attraction begins with believing that good things will happen to you and for you - because you attract them. Like attracts like, the old proverb goes. We've all seen it in action. There are people who appear to be blessed with every good thing that life has to offer. They have a beautiful home, a beautiful spouse, happiness galore - and everything just seems to drop into their laps.

What if I told you that you could BE one of those lucky, blessed people? You can. All it takes is understanding the secret of really believing that good things will come to you.

Every Sunday morning when I was growing up, I woke to a radio program that ended with the words:

"Something good is going to happen to you today."

When you understand the Law of Attraction, you'll understand just how very powerful that one simple sentence is. By believing that Something Good is going to happen, you are taking the first steps to making it happen. Open yourself to believing in the good things that will come to you, and by the force of that Universal Law, attraction will begin to work in your favor.

Something good is going to happen to you today. Something good HAS happened to you today. All you need to do is open the door to let the good things in.

Ruth Brown is an inspirational life coach. To learn more about the Law Of Attraction visit:http://www.lawofattractionlearningcenter.com Practical life strategies and success tips can be found at:http://www.uncommonknowledgeonline.blogspot.com/

Article Source: Articlesbase

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Blogger Templates

0 comments on "Attract Whatever You Want in Life"

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader